Keyword optimization (also known as keyword research) is the act of researching, analyzing and selecting the best keywords to target to drive qualified traffic from search engines to your website.
Keyword search optimization is a critical step in initial stages of search engine marketing, for both paid and organic search. If you do a bad job at selecting your target keywords, all your subsequent efforts will be in vain. So it’s vital to get keyword optimization right. So to look at the big picture, you must practice search engine keyword optimization to:
- Drive qualified traffic to your website
- Measure traffic potential
- Write effective content
- Understand user behavior
- Choose The Keywords To Focus On.
- Prioritize Your Keywords.
- Check That Important Content On The Page Is Getting Indexed.
- Ensure The Indexed Text Is Unique.
- Try To Improve The Search Listings For The Keywords.
- Update Or Add A Headline.
- Optimize Existing Text.
- Look For Text In Image
Keyword optimization plays a major role in every aspect of Internet marketing from content strategy, to link building. To know more check my website page medical app development to know how to insert keywords and optimise